The INSIGHTC Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts (collectively “INSIGHTEC social media channels”) are social media locations for community members to connect to and learn about INSIGHTEC’s initiatives through information, pictures and video. Our goal is to provide useful and interesting content and foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the issues and topics covered in our posts and tweets and other multi-media.
INSIGHTEC reserves all rights relating to INSIGHTEC social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content; (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any INSIGHTEC social media channels at any time.
Discussion of medical and health topics should not be construed as medical advice. You are advised to contact a health care professional in your area if you need medical advice.
INSIGHTEC does not represent that the information on INSIGHTEC social media channels is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current; users should not rely on the information in any of these postings.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Spam directed at INSIGHTEC including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Any potential infringement of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
INSIGHTEC social media channels are not the appropriate place to resolve disputes or complaints or receive suggestions about individual sales and service experiences or our products; these types of concerns are best handled by our trained representatives, who can be reached by sending a message to: [INSIGHTEC Marketing Desk].
Content submitted to INSIGHTEC social media channels is public. This means INSIGHTEC is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to INSIGHTEC. You agree that by posting content on INSIGHTEC social media channels, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content you represent and warrant to INSIGHTEC that you are the sole owner of the content and that INSIGHTEC’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that you will hold INSIGHTEC harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.