Director, Strategic Insights & Analytics
What you will be doing:
As a Director, Strategic Insights & Analytics you will conduct market analysis for Insightec’s product lines and the overall profitability and efficiency of the business. In addition, you will develop, monitor and report on strategic data metrics, updates to the competitive landscape, ensure business data needs are met and provide recommendations to Senior Leadership to support data driven decision-making.
Goals & Responsibilities:
- Establish a new analytical function to serve Senior Leadership, with a focus on providing insights and recommendations to the Sales & Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Medical and C-suite leaders;
- Frame strategic opportunities, develop actionable plans to drive growth and profitability, and support the achievement of goals;
- Create insights into markets, customers, and business performance that influence the trajectory of company growth and product roadmaps;
- Lead the development of analytical inputs for strategic plans & monitoring progress against strategic plans;
- Assist with financial and market analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making, financial forecasting, and evaluating investment opportunities;
- Support board and investor relations presentations, responding to inquiries, and supporting other communication initiatives;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives, with analytical data and support;
- Work closely with commercial leadership to develop customer-centric strategies, including identifying target customer segments, developing value propositions, and designing go-to-market plans;
- Engage with the commercial teams (at times in the field) to understand customer needs, preferences, and pain points;
- Coordinate voice-of-customer inputs from across the organization to produce actionable proposals for senior leadership;
- Provide financial-centric sales strategies and support (ex: product pricing, customer ROI modeling, and customer acquisition options);
- Manage a small team in a fast-paced, dynamic organization in a company seeking to dramatically change healthcare; and
- Partner with IT to create a robust technology stack to enable data-driven decision making across the company.
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Curious in approach and creative in solutioning.
- Capable of independently navigating a dynamic environment.
- Ability to merge qualitative & quantitative information.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to simplify the complex and clearly convey the story underlying the data.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Effective leadership, conflict management & resolution
- Superior prioritization and decision making in real time
- Strong influence without authority/interpersonal skills
- BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics, Math, Statistics, Finance or Economics; MBA or CFA Charterholder a plus.
- 5+ years in senior analytical role (corporate, investment or consulting)
- Advanced data, BI and Excel skills.
- Experience in healthcare is not essential, but an advantage.
- Requires periodic travel, including internationally.
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.