Director of Capital Sales - West
Location: US - Remote
In this role the Regional Sales Director will work to manage a small team of Capital Sales Executives driving execution of new capital orders, sales, and drive market expansion in assigned territory. This includes directing each team member in identifying and focusing on priority academic and private/community-based centers to represent the Insightec vision. They will be responsible for driving urgency, and developing a predictable forecast, and driving a culture of the growth mindset across their team. The role will coordinate with regional Insightec clinical, utilization, and IT leaders to drive and coordinate seamless market handoffs of programs in their respective areas.
The primary focus is to independently assess and understand each team member, provide a consistent cadence of communication and coaching, and assist them in becoming independent in their territory management.
- Represent lnSightec products in accordance with the company policies for your
- Provide in the filed assessments of each sales executive as they organize clinical validation visits, facilitate executive presentations, operate in full compliance with local regulations, and identify the appropriate customer audiences - Neurosurgeons, hospital C-suite, department chairs, MvD neurologists, & radiologists
- Ensure the team can build the appropriate Economical / business model analytics, including reimbursement status, downstream/upstream revenues, marketing and education programs and any business financial data the required for customer decision
- Work closely with Clinical Account Management (CAM) leadership team to identify regional prospects and nurture your team’s funnel prospects in your area
- Work with VP Americas and coordinate with the GEHC and/or Siemens regional leaders as needed to identify key opportunities and projects that exist in the area
- Provide ongoing updated reports forecasting orders and sales, both quarterly and forward looking
- Identify and attract key talent to the team when needed, and build a bench of prospects needed in the future
- Attend key industry shows and coordinate quarterly team meetings to drive accountability and develop the team culture of winning
- Stay current with healthcare market dynamics in the US and regional markets to speak with authority at all levels including C-suite, physicians, administrators & supply chain
- Work with Key accounts team to identify and mange key IDN targets and the communication at the senior executive level
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or equivalent, MBA is preferred
- 10+ years' experience in selling disruptive medical device technology (1M+ capital equipment) in community hospitals, imaging centers and academic hospitals
- 5+ years’ experience in managing teams and providing key professional development that results in key growth and/or individual promotion
- Ability to manage key internal stakeholder relationships, provide perspective around situational problems, & drive accountability that produces team performance
- Be able to set individual and team expectations, provide both constructive and positive feedback, and manage any performance issues in a thoughtful manner
- Process Creativity and Navigation – Guide team members to effectively navigate situations, conduct proper customer discovery, and develop solutions that may not have a clear answer
- Know how to build & manage a team funnel (assessing and adjusting based on individual track records) that will allow for progressive future growth
* Only qualified applicants will be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.