Clinical Account Manager
Location: New York City (Field)
The Clinical Account Manager goal is to help drive commercial utilization at new and existing Insightec neurosurgical customers. The purpose of this role is to increase the number of patients treated to reach business profitability through recurring revenue and demonstrated models of service line success
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Focus in INSIGHTEC movement disorder brain applications (neurosurgery)
- Main responsibility is to work with INSIGHTEC existing and new install-base sites to launch and grow clinical program and drive commercial success
- Achieve annual goals of number of treatments, average utilization in the region and year over year program growth in accounts to drive topline recurring revenues from the sites (service and disposables)
- Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
- Own the administrative and clinical relationships post-capital sales and continually ensure the program performance aligns with key stakeholder priorities within customer organization
- Design and deliver on targeted referral network building (neurology) strategies that drive program volume in treatment centers within the MSA (Metropolitan statistical area)
- Be a trusted partner to customer (in clinical and business aspects) with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC marketing, reimbursement and PR teams to facilitate program operations, navigate insurance landscape and drive patient interest
Skills and Experience:
- Scientific (BS, MS preferred), technical (engineer) or clinical background (nurse, radiology technician) or MBA and commercial /sales /marketing background with strong technical skills
- 5-7 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience):
- 2+ years Clinical / Technical medical device experience in customer facing role with strong preference to Neuro-brain applications
- 2+ years building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
- 1+ years in a role implementing a novel product / service line / market - can be in marketing, sales, line / market - can be in marketing, sales, product management, project management, etc.
- Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
- Advantage: Movement Disorder, Conference, C-suite experience
- Able to meet travel requirements- Travel required (70% minimum)
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.