Clinical Sales Associate
Location: US All States (Field-Remote)
Position: Clinical Sales Associate
Reporting: The Clinical Sales Associate will report to Director, Clinical Sales – Americas.
The primary goal is to help drive commercial utilization at new and existing INSIGHTEC neurosurgical customers. The purpose of this role is to increase the number of patients treated to reach business profitability through recurring revenue and demonstrated models of service line success
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Focus on brain applications (neurosurgery)
- Main responsibility is to work with INSIGHTEC customers to drive referrals through local market education
- Meet and develop relationships with community physicians to educate on MRgFUS services
- Work efficiently to complete clinic visits metrics for territory and programs
- Support CAM (Clinical Account Manager) in achieving annual goals of number of treatments and key performance indicators for program milestones within territory via building, strengthening and maintaining referral networks
- Input activity data in sales force as required
- Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC marketing and PR teams to promote program and drive patient interest
- Work in close cooperation with sales, marketing, clinical and other cross functional teams
These are only minimum qualifications for this position at this grade level.
- BS in Business with commercial /sales /marketing background and strong technical skills
- 2 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience)
- Clinical / Technical in pharmaceuticals or medical device experience in customer facing role with strong preference to Neuro-brain applications
- Cold calling offices, physicians, and midlevel providers
- Conduct educational events such as lunches, dinners, case observations with key customers
- Relationship building and ability to influence key customers in the referring physician pathway
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
- Advantage: Movement Disorder, Conference, C-suite experience
- Preferrred locations- Houston, Miami, Chicago, NY
- Able to meet travel requirements- Required travel (70% minimum)
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.