Executive Assistant, Chief Commercial Officer
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little to no supervision. Must possess superior organizational capabilities, be flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a diverse environment with multiple/competing priorities.
The Administrative Assistant will organize and coordinate events in support of the commercial team’s activities to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Top priority will be support to Chief Commercial Officer
- Provide support as needed to other Commercial Team Leaders (VP’s)
- Accountable for coordination and management of events to include interfacing with vendors and internal stakeholders
What you will be doing:
- Organize and schedule onsite meetings and offsite appointments for Chief Commercial Officer as needed
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments, travel arrangements
- Responsible for travel coordination and approvals, including working with travel agencies
- Prepare expense reports for as needed
- Ensure Concur expense reporting accuracy with no gaps between expenses and budgeting
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers
- Work with Finance to ensure invoices are paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors, service providers
- Develop standards and promoting activities that enhance operational efficiency
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep leadership properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of onsite/offsite company sponsored events
- Interface with building management company on visitors, housekeeping matters
- Interface with accounting and PO inputting
- Coordination for provisioning of deliveries
- Responsibility for general support to visitors (Commercial Team)
What you have:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proven office management, executive or administrative assistant experience
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in administrative office management practices
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills ; must possess executive presence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.