Installation Project Manager
What you will be doing:
- Manage the installation project cycle (Pre-Sale, Site Preparation, Room Layout, installation …).
- Determine steps necessary to meet project deadlines. Respond with urgency and flexibility to meet frequently changing project schedules.
- Establish and maintain effective sales & CAM relationships with major accounts/customers.
- Monitor progress of installs with meticulous attention to detail.
- Communicate job schedules to coordinate with the client, the general contractor, and others to complete the project.
- Participate and lead System installations, Room Move & Dismantle.
- Work closely with Logistics, CAM, Sales and service team in his region.
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures.
- Failure, maintenance and service reporting.
What you have:
- 3-10 years’ experience as an installation project manager (preferred medical imaging systems such as MRI/CT/Ultrasound)
- AUTOCAD experience – at least 3 years.
- Must be able to interpret/understand blueprints.
- Knowledge of installation procedures.
- Good technical understanding and approach
- Ability to solve Hardware electronics (analog and digital) and Software problems dealing with variety of multivariable situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- “Hands on” character - Good mechanical capabilities
- Organized, structured, capable working independently
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent, or relevant experience
- Location USA
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.