Director of Neuro Product & Procedure Marketing
Title: Director of Neuro Product & Procedure Marketing
Overview: This role will lead, plan and execute all downstream marketing for current and future Neuro products and indications.
- Define and drive the development of commercial product marketing strategies and communications including value proposition, key messaging, and competitive analysis.
- Create and distribute promotional product and procedure materials including sales enablement tools, collaterals, web and digital campaigns to support commercial objectives.
- Oversee the launch management and cross-functional project management of new products and new indications
- Work closely with Upstream Marketing for future product development strategy and pipeline development.
- Work closely with Global Marketing leadership to prioritize promotional assets and campaigns.
- Work with global Commercial teams to increase awareness, create demand and develop sales enablement tools to support commercial efforts.
- Maintain contact with KOLs and develop high quality relations with other health care professionals through participation in physician organizations, conventions, sales calls and other customer contacts, being able to maximize our regional ability to influence changes
- Design and develop physician training materials.
- Conduct Voice of Customer research with target audiences to test messaging and gain feedback on materials.
- Lead to strategy to build and create a product marketing team to support various neuro products, procedures and indications.
- Min. 10 years of experience in Med Device and/or Healthcare marketing or product marketing roles.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including cross functional and cross-cultural communication.
- Experience creating and overseeing the execution of marketing content.
- Experience managing multiple projects and multiple personnel at once.
- Experience building and managing relationship with key customers.
- Highly motivated, strong drive for execution, “make things happen” attitude
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.