Clinical R&D Specialist
Location: Central Region of the US
The Clinical R&D Specialist position provides a dynamic and challenging multi-disciplinary working opportunity.
We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic person with strong analytical and interpersonal skills to join our Clinical R&D Neurosurgical team in the Americas.
What you will be doing:
- Initiate MRgFUS neurosurgical research and clinical programs in new centers
- Participate in treatments of clinical and experimental brain indications
- Contribute to the completion of research milestones at the regional, national and/or international level
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth understanding in all aspects of the technology
- Train and guide a broad level of researchers and clinical personnel at new and existing centers
- Support techno clinical R&D activities and assist with defining specifications for new generations of existing products and new indications
- Work with scientific customers to characterize and execute in/ex vivo experiments
- Establish and lead collaboration with researchers to promote technology publications
- Lead data analysis projects to study technical/clinical/physics related phenomena
- Able to lecture in front of a large audience
- Create technical engineering documentation in the form of reports, presentations and operating procedures
- Domestic and international (Americas) travel at least 50% of the time. Periodically required to work weekends and nights and may be required to engage in overnight travel
What you have:
- PhD Scientific degree and 2+ years of biomedical/neuroscience/medical research experience
- Hands-on experience in one of the following specialty areas: MRI, Ultrasound, Operating Room, Neurosurgery
- Experience with MATLAB, Python, R or other comparable programming languages for scientific analysis
- Experience in guidance of medical personnel and with complex multi-disciplinary products
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of incisionless focused ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2024 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.