Director of Clinical Sales
This role drives clinical sales in half of the USCAN install base markets to drive commercial utilization. The purpose of the role is to provide sales management leadership to the clinical sales function, recruit, retain and develop the right talent and be their coach and manager to execute and deliver on utilization goals. The key metrics for success will be number of patients treated in the region, year over year utilization growth in accounts, ability to drive high impact/high performance new account launches, collaborate with other field services like clinical apps and service, and drive all aspects of operational rigor to reach install base utilization goals and deliver on a growth oriented clinical sales service line. There is also the additional component on developing the right processes needed to execute against above goals as well as successful onboarding of new talent recruited withing the clinical sales team.
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Focus on INSIGHTEC brain applications (neurosurgery)
- Main responsibility is to provide leadership, coaching, operational rigor, and management to the CAM team operating in the territory with existing and new install-base sites to launch and grow clinical program and drive commercial success
- Achieve annual goals of number of treatments, average utilization in the region and year over year program growth in accounts to drive topline recurring revenues from the sites (service and disposables)
- Collaborate with key cross functional teams like Marketing, service, Team awareness and clinical apps teams to develop, execute and measure key initiatives to drive the overall utilization business
- Have a clear understanding of and ability to coach the team to Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on driving FUS program operational success in the accounts.
- Own the analysis and reporting of various performance KPI (including leading indicators like SDR) in the region and continually ensure the program performance aligns with business priorities and on pace with execution plan for the clinical sales business
- Provide leadership to execute on key programs in the region like targeted referral network building (neurology) strategies that drive program volume, MSA agitation etc.
- Be a trusted partner to VP- Americas CSU leader and a trusted leader within the clinical sales organization with ability to influence and have a seat at table for defining and executing on various aspects of the utilization business.
- Be customer facing as needed to coach team as well as represent and move INSIGHTEC business interests forward in the region.
- Scientific (BS, MS), technical (engineer) or clinical background (nurse, radiology technician) or MBA and commercial /sales /marketing background with strong technical skills or inspirations.
- 5-7 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience):
- 5+ years building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
- 5+ years in a role implementing a novel product and growing procedure volume in new accounts/markets by influencing both clinical and administrative customer stakeholders
- 5+ years in clinical or capital sales role directly responsible for delivering procedure quota, recurring revenues, or capital revenues
- Demonstrated ability to manage, coach and lead people
- Relationship building and ability to influence from both bottom-up and top-down internally and externally
- Ability to inspire, motivate and gain trust and credibility quickly as a leader
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to the table
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability, and reliability and able to instill similar values and discipline in the team
- Extremely organized with ability to self-prioritize and project manage for self and the team
- Willingness to Extensive travels (at least 70%)
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.