JOB TITLE: Field Service Specialist - Massachusetts / Connecticut / Rhode Island
Field Service Specialist - Massachusetts / Connecticut / Rhode Island
- Installation/implementation of new systems
- Periodic maintenance and system repairs
- Providing technical remote support for systems
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
- Failure, maintenance and service reporting
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in field service for medical systems (experience in MRI an advantage)
- Multidisciplinary capital equipment service knowledge and experience needed
- Experience in solving electronic (analog and digital) and software problems
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagrammatic or schedule form
- “Hands on” approach - Strong mechanical aptitude and capabilities
- Associate Degree Required - BSc. in Electrical, Biomedical, Computer Engineering or Medical Physics strongly preferred
- Organized, structured, capable of working independently
- US travel up to 60%
- Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
- Relocation package available
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.