Market Development Manager
Overview: As a Market Development Manager, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager of the Americas, you will join our US Commercial Team and be responsible for developing marketing programs that create and deliver improved value to INSIGHTEC and our customers. In this critical program management position, you will be an integral part of INSIGHTEC’ S expansion in current and new markets in the USA. You will lead and work with cross-functional INSIGHTEC and customer teams to increase market awareness and adoption of technology in order to help transform the lives of patients suffering from movement disorders and other neurological conditions.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement growth strategies and action plans that will generate growth within specific regions to increase product utilization and market share.
- Design and implement marketing and lead-generation programs that enable the attainment of sales and marketing goals.
- Design and execute regional marketing campaigns to drive product utilization through brand awareness, lead generation, and prospect engagement.
- Partner with Hospital customers and Key Opinion Leaders to create strategies and marketing plan to increase awareness among patients and referring physicians.
- Support regional in-person and virtual conferences/events/seminars
- Use traditional and emerging digital marketing communication platforms to drive customer engagement with marketing campaigns
- In partnership with US sales & marketing teams, lead the design and development of new national marketing campaigns (i.e. physician education, fellowship program, patient education)
- Creation content/collateral specific to regional market development campaigns
- Develop, manage, and maintain formal communications plan with Hospitals/Accounts, Capital and Clinical Reps, and Partner Organizations
- Manage the finances (budgets, POs, invoices) pertaining to Americas M&C vendors and programs
- Bachelor degree in business, communication, marketing or related field
- Minimum 7-10 years experience
- Ability to travel 25%-40%
- Proven documented experience in the following areas:
- business development
- proven track record utilizing a consultive approach with traditional and non-tradition marketing initiatives.
- Strategic and creative, with ability to translate complex technical concepts into marketing messages and content that resonates with health care professionals
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion, achieving landmarks through strong leadership and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Effective interpersonal skills both written and verbal, with experience communicating and networking at industry tradeshows
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and driven to achieve short and long-term business goals and targets
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, adobe (or related graphic design tool), hubspot (or related marketing platform)
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.