Commercial Account Manager, South Europe
What you will be doing:
The overall goal of the Commercial Account Manager (CAM) South Europe is to help drive commercial utilization at a group of new and existing INSIGHTEC MRgFUS customers.
The purpose of this role is to increase the number of patients treated to reach business profitability through recurring revenue and demonstrated models of service line success.
The CAM South Europe will focus on increasing utilization in select centers, driving activities both directly and by local distributors in Italy, France, Spain and Portugal.
Duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Focus on brain applications (neurosurgery)
- Main responsibility is to work with a group of INSIGHTEC existing and new install-base sites to develop programs to achieve commercial success.
- Achieve annual goals of the number of treatments and revenues from the sites (service and disposables)
- Work to increase awareness and acceptance among referring Neurologists, patient groups, and patients.
- Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, and financial model with a focus on business and operational outcomes.
- Be a trusted partner to customer (in business aspects) with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success.
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC marketing and PR teams to promote program and drive patient interest.
- Transmit effectively key messages, positioning and brand of INSIGHTEC.
- Work in close cooperation with sales, marketing and reimbursement teams.
What you have:
- Scientific (BS, MS), technical (engineer) or clinical background (nurse, radiology technician) or MBA and commercial /sales /marketing background.
- 5-7 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience):
- 2+ years Clinical / Technical medical device experience in customer facing role with strong preference to Neuro-brain sales or marketing applications.
- 2+ years building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product.
- 1+ years in a role implementing a novel product / service line / market - can be in marketing, sales, product management, project management, etc.
- Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability.
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer.
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support.
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers.
- Engagement, Team Spirit, Creativity, Hands on
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Knowledge of French
- Willingness to Extensive travels (at least 70%)
* Only qualified applicants will be considered
- Movement Disorder experience
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
- Fluent in French
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.