Warehouse and Logistics Specialist
What you will be doing:
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Handling systems and parts shipments sent from INSIGHTEC Israel to Dallas office/direct to sites (customs clearance, delivery companies, etc.)
- Handling sales, service and consumables shipments within the Americas and other specific destinations
- Dallas spare parts and treatment kits warehousing
- Pick up of faulty parts from the sites as per above and returning them to INSIGHTEC Israel in timely manner.
- Handle Purchasing orders done by Dallas office (send PO, follow up, sent to Israel, handle payments).
- At least 2 years' experience with the responsibilities mentioned above
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and ERP (Priority – desired)
- Experience working in Medical Device Industry - desired
- Experience working with domestic and international logistic groups
- Team worker
- Ability to work with multiple point of contacts in parallel
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.