Planning & Control Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Production planning, Scheduling & Control
- Schedule material shipments to Subcontractors and control subcontractor’s material status routinely.
- Analyze and identify risks and delays to production plan and set priorities for different needs.
- Expedite urgent material with purchasing team to manufacture all Insightec’s needs while balancing workforce, materials, and plans.
- Handle Spare parts warehouses inventory levels and re-filling regularly globally.
- Support Service activities globally, handle urgent shipments and work closely with Service team.
- Analyze and suggest improvements to in-house processes and procedures, identify recuring problems, suggest and implement efficient solutions.
What you have:
- Industrial Engineer graduate with 2 years’ experience
- Well organized and high capability of understanding processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level Excel capabilities
- High Level English
- ERP- Priority experience
- Experience as a planner
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.