Customer Care Manager
What you will be doing:
The Customer Care Manager will be dealing with customers daily, to monitor customer satisfaction with the INSIGHTEC products and service. The Customer Care Manager will have a significant role in building a positive customer service experience, customer advocacy, understanding customers frustrations, customer service relations, helping customers succeed and place the customer at the center of the customer service experience.
- Develop and implement customer care policies, procedures, necessary for ensuring a satisfied customer base.
- Provide customers with updates and periodic statements on service developments.
- Establish communication channels through which customers can send in their feedback or challenges for prompt resolution
- Work with the Director of customer service, Americas to ensure that the contractual levels of service are being delivered in a satisfactory manner and that where necessary escalations are raised in a timely fashion.
- Customer Care Manager will lead and create accountability for escalation plans as well as for “Hot Sites” as defined by the Director of customer service, Sales, CAM, CR&D and Management.
- Identify the appropriate response and strategy for unique customer cases to solve customer issues as quickly as possible.
- Assign unique customer cases to management or the appropriate department and provide context when necessary.
- Compile product and or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information (CRM).
- Conduct surveys to determine the opinion of customers regarding the service and product and overall satisfaction with Insightec.
What you bring:
- Must have at least 5 years managing customer experience, medical device industry an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Can demonstrate empathy, listening skills, and speaking skills
- Flexibility to work multiple shifts, including during the weekends or on holidays
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently & as part of a team
- Very knowledgeable in database management & Microsoft Office Suite
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.