Senior Market Access Manager
What will you be doing?
- Achieve patient access goals, with emphasis on regional pricing and reimbursement.
- Develop and define patient access strategy, including but not limited to pricing, disposables, KOLs, centres of excellence, societies, lobbying and public policy.
- Develop and execute robust patient access plans.
- Support hospitals with local pricing and reimbursement submissions.
- Perform landscape and horizon scanning analyses to identify future threats and opportunities in the Chinese markets.
- Develop and publish health technology assessments.
- Collaborate with consultants, key-opinion leaders, and clinical societies on Patient Access.
- Corporate/Government Affairs: Lobbying with politicians, patient advocacy groups and clinicians to support Patient Access.
- Integrate regulatory and reimbursement plans.
- Publish research supportive of reimbursement.
- Work in close cooperation with sales team.
- Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes.
- Be a trusted partner to customer with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
What will you have?
- Sc. or M.A. degree in scientific or technical discipline.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of China health technology assessment, regulatory and pricing and reimbursement of pharmaceuticals and/or medical devices (medical device preferred).
- At least five years’ experience supporting hospitals with pricing and reimbursement submissions.
- Demonstrable track record of liaising with local pricing bureaus and achieving pricing and reimbursement for drugs and/or medical devices.
- Apply business and corporate ethical standards.
- Multitask and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage and direct external consultants.
- Work with cross-functional teams (located in the US, Asia-Pacific and Israel).
- Communicate effectively verbally (English and Chinese).
- Write, review and prepare complex documents (Chinese).
- Located in China.
- Ability to analyze information and assess risk potential.
- Think analytically and critically.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.