JOB TITLE: Global Service Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Installation of new systems globally
- Periodic maintenance and systems repair globally
- Providing technical Remote support for systems worldwide
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
- Failure, maintenance, and service reporting
- Training of service engineers globally
- Preparing service documentations from RND phase thru all life cycle of the products.
- Site preparation
What you have:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field; OR equivalent military education; OR High School Diploma and at least 6 years of experience servicing electronic equipment.
- Fluent English
- Servicing medical equipment (preferred with MR experience)
- Availability for up to 30% of travel time
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.