Regional Sales Manager, Iberia
What you will be doing:
- Achieves by coordinating with our Distributor in Spain and directly in Portugal, company goals in capital equipment and utilization orders and sales
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion using companies´ CRM tool (SalesForce)
- Develops and implements in collaboration with our Distributor, strategic sales plans for the territory
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients and strategic accounts
- Collaborates with the Marketing team to drive visibility, awareness, and market proliferation. Represents the company at congresses and meetings to promote products and therapies
- Supports KOL development and participates in KOL management
- Supports Market Access and Government Affairs activities
- Serves as a liaison and manages the relations with the company´s distributor/ business partner
- Transmits effectively key messages, positioning, and brand of INSIGHTEC
- Being the primary contact for the most important hospitals’ economic buyers of the territory
- Strongly collaborates with the Commercial Account Managers in order to (over) achieve treatments and recurring revenues targets
What you have:
- 5 years minimum of experience in Healthcare Industry, customer facing role with strong preference to Neuro-brain sales and/or Capital equipment
- Experience in building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
- Proven experience in implementing a product / service line / market in collaboration with marketing, product management, project management, service etc.
- Proven experience in managing Distributors
- Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
- Engagement, Team Spirit, Creativity, Hands on
- Advantage: Movement Disorders, Capital equipment, Conference, C-suite experience
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese and English
- Based in Spain or Portugal
- Willingness to Extensive travels (60%)
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.