Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Job
As part of our HR ant Talent Acquisition team, you will work on sourcing, attracting and recruiting top medical device industry talent with a strong focus on driving agility and competitive hiring. In addition to sourcing and engaging top talent, you will also further the diversity agenda, develop strong ties to national academic institutions, manage external vendors and fuel our employee referral program. You are passionate, driven and adept at building lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also process oriented, comfortable with metrics, analytics and don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- Source active and passive candidates through networking, research, tools and employee referrals
- Manage efficient and fast-paced full-cycle recruiting to support our growth plans while focusing on providing a positive candidate experience
- Provide a seamless and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Partner directly with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and successfully drive the stages of the hiring processes to ensure agility
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods in order to successfully attract top talent
- Act as trusted advisor and search expert to business leaders by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and requirements
- Negotiate offers and successfully close candidates by leveraging and partnering with line managers, senior management, and executive leaders/other groups as necessary
- Communicate effectively with interviewers to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Drive information sharing and collaboration at all levels of the organization
- Ensure a smooth offer to hire and pre-boarding and onboarding process
- Administer pre-employment, background verification and triage new hire communication
Location: Miami, FL
Reporting to: US HRBP
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of full cycle in house or corporate recruiting experience
- Able to lead multiple initiatives, processes and tasks with high professional standards and drive to push the talent agenda with outstanding operational execution
- Possess business and organizational acumen as well as people centricity approach and able to work in a cross-cultural environment with a global mind-set
- Proven background in using innovative research and sourcing methods to hire for niche “hard to fill” roles
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Team player who builds credibility and promotes team synergies
- Attention to detail, meticulous organization skills and strong communication skills
- 5-7 years of solid medical device, biomedical, or pharmaceutical industry recruiting experience for clinical, regulatory affairs, commercial (S&M) , engineering, technical and non-technical profiles in a corporate setting
- Experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages, leveraging experience with competing for top talent
- Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.