Electronics Engineer (FPGA) for the CTO Team
We are looking for a talented Electronics Engineer to design, develop and test FPGA firmware.
The work involves a deep understanding of FPGA, eFPGA and also includes work on software and hardware as needed to operate the FPGA subsystem.
You will thrive in this role if you are a self-motivator and learner, who masters new material in details, have a wide system view, undeterred by challenges and believe in Team collaboration.
- Develop FPGA firmware and VHDL and other HDL languishes for FPGA and embedded FPGA (ZYNQ)
- Integrating multidisciplinary system that include FPGA, SW, & HW
Skills and Experience:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
- 3+ yrs or more experience
- Knowledge in HW (ADC, DAC, UART, SPI, DMA etc.)
- Good understanding and knowledge of FPGA synthesis methodologies
- Programming experience in HDL/VHDL
- Knowledge and experience in SW, signal processing, BD
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.