- Lead sourcing activities for different departments by building effective and strategic sourcing plans.
- Sourcing passive talents through referrals, networking, Internet searches, and other sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, community forums, Facebook, etc.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to build pipelines for different roles while creating a great candidate experience.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to understand deeply the position and the team requirements.
- Be the subject matter expert for external sourcing and recruiting tools to drive increased understanding and adoption.
- Identify events for Insightec to increase our employer brand awareness, creating opportunities for hiring managers to network with potential candidates.
- Track and analyze data on sourcing efforts to understand the impact of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed.
- Create and manage knowledge databases for strategic sourcing, optimizing our ATS to be a good “go-to” resource.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing
- Experience in sourcing for technical positions- Must
- Experience in sourcing in the Medical Device Industry – an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of effective sourcing platforms and tools including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, and more.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through in a fast-moving and changing environment
- High level of English - written and verbal - Must
- BA in Human Resources or relevant related discipline.
- A people person with great interpersonal skills - "Can do" attitude, proactive and a team player.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.