Field Service Specialist - Ohio
Field Service Specialist - Ohio Region
What you will be doing:
- Installation/implementation of new systems
- Periodic maintenance and system repairs
- Providing technical remote support for systems
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
- Maintenance and service reporting / documentation
What you have:
- AS Degree in Electrical, Biomedical, or Computer Engineering (BS preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in field service for medical systems (imaging - preferred 5+ years MRI)
- Multidisciplinary capital equipment service knowledge
- Good technical understanding of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, & pneumatic systems
- Ability to solve hardware electronics issues (analog & digital) & troubleshoot software & networking issues
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- “Hands on” attitude
- Very organized & detail oriented
- Capable of working independently & as part of a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in 2nd and 3rd shifts and ~80% travel
- Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.