Making the impossible possible.
For the Scientific Community
Requests for Collaboration and Support
Insightec is committed to collaborating with healthcare professionals, scientists, and research organizations to promote and extend knowledge in the field of Focused Ultrasound (FUS) technology. In our mission of making the impossible possible, we believe that our efforts are strengthened through collaborations with those who share that vision. Insightec will consider supporting activities that promote the generation and dissemination of scientific knowledge, including, but not limited to:
- Collaboration with institutions through our sponsored clinical trials program
- Support of Investigator-initiated studies
- Sponsorship of educational events
We welcome the submission of interest and proposals from qualified individuals through our online portal, which can be accessed below. For more information about the submission process, please connect with Insightec’s Medical Science Liaison team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsored clinical trials program
INSPIRE: INsightec SPonsored Innovative Research Program
Insightec collaborates with key scientific partners to explore investigational therapies relevant to the company’s areas of strategic interest. If your institution is interested in serving as a study site for any of our upcoming multi-center trials, please submit your investigator and institutional information through our online portal. At the time of identification of potential sites for new studies, Insightec will review the resources of each investigator/institution in relation to the planned study activities. For additional information or to discuss your interest, please connect with Insightec’s Medical Science Liaison team at email@example.com.
- Investigator-initiated studies
The INITIATE Program: INsightec InvesTigator InitiAted Trial & Exploration Program
Investigator-initiated studies play a key role in addressing important medical and scientific questions in Insightec’s areas of strategic interest. Insightec greatly values the innovation and expertise of our scientific partners and is committed to qualified sponsors in technical, preclinical, translational, and clinical research aimed at extending knowledge in the field of MR-guided focused ultrasound. We welcome unsolicited proposals from qualified investigators through a two-step process via our secure online portal. Insightec will review the study concept based on scientific relevance/merit, quality, compliance, and alignment with company priorities and resources with 30 days of concept submission. The applicant will be notified of the outcome and may be invited to submit a final protocol for consideration by Insightec’s research committee. If you would like additional information about the submission process or to discuss your research idea, please contact Insightec’s Medical Science Liaison (MSL) team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In an investigator-initiated study, it is important that the investigator and site are prepared to take on the role of sponsor. In connection with a commitment of collaboration, all sponsor-investigators must fulfill and agree to the following requirements:
- Submit an investigational device exemption application (or the equivalent) to the competent authorities and ensure that any reviewing authorities are promptly informed of significant new information about an investigation and submit required reports
- select qualified investigators and provide them with the information needed to conduct the investigation properly
- enter into the necessary agreements with investigators
- ensure proper monitoring of the investigation
- ensure that IRB/EC review and approval are obtained
- ensure that the requirements for obtaining informed consent are met
- control and supervise use of the investigational device
- agree to safety reporting to health authorities and to Insightec
- have expert statistical support as appropriate for the study
- deliver written updates and reports to Insightec based on agreed timelines
- submit results of the study for publication in a scientific journal
Additionally, Insightec requires that the following documents are in place before the support can be initiated:
- a fully executed investigator-initiated study support agreement between the sponsor and Insightec
- a fully executed between the sponsor and Insightec
- an EC/IRB and/or health authority approval
- Educational Events
The INTEREST Program: INsighTec Educational REqueST Program
MR-guided focused ultrasound is an emerging technology, with new evidence being generated at a rapid pace worldwide. Advancing the understanding of clinicians, scientists, and the community is critical to expanding the impact of MR-guided focused ultrasound to improve the health of people living with a range of diseases. Insightec consider requests for support of educational programs, with the goal of increasing awareness and advancing understanding of MR-guided focused ultrasound. For more information about educational program sponsorship opportunities, please contact Insightec’s Medical Science Liaison (MSL) team at email@example.com. Applications for educational grants can be submitted through our secure online portal.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.