What you will be doing:
- Leading the BI domain and work with internal stakeholders to design, develop and implement high level dashboards, KPIs & analytics deliverables
- Working with data analysts, managers and other business owners in order to define KPIs and business questions. Translate the requirements into data model, reports and dashboards
- Pull data from various sources into the ETL process. Maintain and optimize the data pipelines constantly. Work with DWH & Data lakes models
- Design, implement and support robust, scalable solutions to enhance business analysis capabilities, identify gaps and design processes to fill them
- Manage & administrate Qlik and PowerBI systems
- Monitor BI usability and increase users’ engagement
- Maintain and improve BI infrastructure and end-users’ performance
What you have:
- BSc at Information Systems/Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience as hands-on BI Developer
- Experience in Data Modeling and strong analytical skills
- BI front-end tools: Hands-on experience in Qlik Sense
- Experience in developing ETL processes & cloud integration technologies
- High proficiency in SQL
- Experience in working at high-tech global environment
- Background in data warehouse and data lake design
- Experience with PowerBI
- Familiarity with the Salesforce.com and Priority-ERP
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.