Service Data Analyst
What you will be doing:
- Work with the Service team to define and optimize data infrastructure, data flows, data integrations, KPIs and analytics to support Service operations
- Own, define, develop & administrate Salesforce.com Service-Cloud system.
- Lead and own the development of complex dashboards & analytics ensuring accuracy and timeliness using digital & BI tools such as: Qlik, Power BI & Excel
- Be a focal point to Information & Digital team to communicate the Service requirements, define priorities, test developments and ensure that the data platform is adapted to the work processes
- Collaborate with the multiple partners to communicate the Service requirements, define priorities, test developments and ensure that the platform is adapted to the work processes
- Document and Train the Service team on new Salesforce capabilities & digital tools to maximize performance.
- Document Service processes.
- Proactively suggest process improvement feedback to management
What you have:
- BSc. industrial engineering/information systems graduate or similar
- 2+ years of hand-on super-user experience with data entry systems (such as ERP , Salesforce)
- 2+ years of experience in analytics, reporting, or data analysis (preferably with Qlik , PowerBI)
- 2+ years of experience in building & defining new processes in an undefined environment
- Experience in collaborating with a variety of different stakeholders across multiple teams (Service, Sales ,Supply chain , Logistics , IT)
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for improving work processes and analyzing data
- Experience with Priority ERP
- Huge advantage- hands-on experience with Service Cloud on Salesforce.com environment
- Experience in the medical industry
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.