What you will be doing:
The job holder will provide information and support to those suffering with the neurological condition called essential tremor. The job holder is responsible for educating all interested consumers on the possible choices of treatment once learning of their desires.
The primary area of responsibility for this role is focused on education with the aid of technology such as telephone, online chat feature, and/or email. The job holder will also utilize additional tools such as CRM and HIPAA compliant platforms for data collection and sharing. The ideal job holder will be proficient in the use of computers, MS Office, efficiently navigating multiple screens on a PC and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, the job holder must be able to easily comprehend and share advanced health care knowledge with fluency and ease. There may be times where an offsite presentation is required. An ability to travel and present in front of groups is a plus.
What you have:
- The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Educate via telephone, online chat feature, and/or email, interested consumers on the mainstream surgical and non-incision options to address their or their loved one’s essential tremor
- Assess consumers’ needs for health education, including change readiness
- With the use of various technology resources, hardware and software, connect new and existing potential consumers with Neuravive treatment centers, including with Tremor Program Services (TiPS) sites, all per the consumers’ interest
- Utilize account management skills and CRM tools to interact and manage consumer progress through the various outreach stages and ultimately to treatment, all per each consumer’s interest
- Assist with community training and education by conducting offsite presentations as needed
- Help to foster a safe and enjoyable working environment
- Other responsibilities may be added based on needs of the business
In addition to the requirements stated above, these are only minimum qualifications for this position at this grade level. Other factors are taken into consideration when deciding what position and grade level to place an employee such as performance level, capable contribution level and company need.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (speech clarity)• Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to follow instructions, listen well, accurately communicate ideas, and work well in a team
- Ability to grasp the training and advanced technical details with ease
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software applications (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Navigate the computer and internet with ease
- Travel to site locations as assigned
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.