Product Engineering & NPI Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Design and establish system/sub-system and other modules Test Benches and testing procedures
- Design and establish production tools (In Pre-Production and during Production phases)
- ECR and ECO preparation
- Leading Transfer-To-Production activities, including building and problem solving (Hands On)
- Preparing and updating (with R&D engineers) manufacturing procedures and documents and Test plans.
- Transferring knowhow from R&D engineers into Service procedures and keeping documentation updated with system design changes.
- Support suppliers with documentation and design issues
- Address supply chain and supplier issues such as: second source, Obsolescence, replacement components etc
What you have:
- Electrical Practical Engineer, or Engineer with Technical Hands on skills
- Experience of at least 5 years in Engineering/NPI teams
- Fluent English Technical writing skills
- Proven Experience with ERP (Priority) engineering and documentation systems
- Experience in electrical ECO & documentation process
- Experience with Test Bench design
- Experience in Medical Device
- Experience with electronic supplier/vendor support
- Be introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.