The Staff Accountant is responsible for recording transactions in the ERP, processing cash receipts to customer accounts, processing accounts payable invoices and related payments, maintaining financial records and reports, and performing account reconciliations, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
What you will be doing:
- Process transactions and perform accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling subledgers by verifying posted accounting transactions;
- Ensure appropriate general ledger entries and accruals are processed timely and accurately;
- Prepare and file monthly, quarterly, or annual sales and use tax returns;
- Receive, review, and process vendor invoices; monitor completion of Purchase Orders and request approvals as required;
- Utilizing our Concur travel expense platform, review and process employee travel expense reports for reimbursement;
- Ensure monthly financial close responsibilities are completed accurately and timely, including accruals;
- Identify process improvements in current workflow procedures while optimizing systems to drive efficiency and effectiveness;
- Complete ad hoc tasks and projects as needed or assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience;
- Experience: two (2) or more years of progressive experience as a Staff Accountant;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively;
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas;
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal oversight, and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to take ownership, meet deadlines, and execute on strategic decisions;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to travel as limited periodic domestic and/or international travel may be required;
- Strong work ethic with unquestionable integrity.
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.