RF System Integration Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Integration and testing in multi-disciplinary systems (MRI, MRgFUS) which includes HW/SW/Mechanics.
- Supporting Legacy RF sub-systems in production and in the field
What you have
- Electronics Practical Engineer or Engineer
- 3+ years of hands-on experience from industry/army in building, integrating and testing RF devices or Systems
- Intuitive understanding in one or all of the following areas: RF Transceiver Blocks, Communications theory, RF Parameters
- Familiarity and hands-on with RF/wireless test equipment (Network analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, Signal generator) and associated RF measurements
- Willing to travel abroad up to 10% of the time
- Critical problem-solving and debugging skills
- Good English skills (Read/Write)
- Experience in High Voltage circuits, grounding, and EMC
- Ability to read and write clean, clear, efficient and understandable code in one or more relevant programming languages (C, C++, Python)
- Experience in PCB design
- Experienced in multi-disciplinary systems.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.