Operations Cost Accountant
What you will be doing:
- Business partner for VP Operations and operational leadership Develop and implement structured costing model and systemization of our manufacturing process.
- Cost roll-up process - Periodic update of products standard costs and ongoing analysis of actual production costs and BOM structure
- Control and monitor operations and logistics budgets
- Inventory and COGS variances analysis (PPV, Scrap and count variances)
- Prepare financial models to support decision making (Turnkey, vendor selection)
- Support accounting close including COGS analysis and inventory valuation, including excess and obsolescence accruals
- Implementation of digital solutions for improving financial operational processes and dashboarding
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- At least 4 years of cost accounting experience in a global cooperation, preferably in medical device
- Experience in analyzing, tracking, and reporting processes
- Tangible, hands-on experience with ERP planning and reporting systems and BI (Priority, Qlik)
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
- Effective leadership and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical & process oriented
- Personal organization and self-management
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
- Familiarity with costing in Priority
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.