EMEA Field Service specialist
What you will be doing:
- Installation of new systems
- Periodic maintenance and systems repairs
- Providing technical Remote support for systems
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
- Failure, maintenance and service reporting
What you have:
- Sc. in Electrical, Electronics or Bioengineering
- 3-10 years’ experience in field service engineer for multidisciplinary medical systems.
- Experience with servicing MRI system.
- Good technical understanding and approach
- Ability to solve Hardware electronics (analog and digital) and Software problems dealing with variety of multivariable situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- “Hands on” character - Good mechanical capabilities
- Organized, structured, capable working independently
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in 2nd and 3rd shifts and ~60% travel time
- Location in Italy
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.