Director of AGM
What you will be doing:
- Manage all commercial activities (Sales, CAM, Service, Application) in AGM (Korea, Australia, India, and SEA)
- Maximize orders, sales, utilization and recurring revenues;
- Represent INSIGHTEC products and vision to customers with credibility and achieve visibility, awareness and market expansion;
- Recruit and manage partners (Distributors/dealers, GEHC-J, Siemens, others) to achieve commercial goals
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage P&L and operate within the budgetary guidelines as defined by the executive team
- Maintain IB customer / KOL satisfaction
- Leverage on relations with IB / KOL to boost market expansion opportunities; obtain relevant societies’ support; regulatory / reimbursement approvals;
- Work with the Marketing team to execute and organize clinical/academic marketing activities – such as conferences, seminars, booths, etc.;
What you need to have:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in managing distributors / dealers and / or Sales teams in the Capital Medical Devices industry
- Extensive knowledge and contacts in Neurosurgery / Neurology / Oncology will be an added advantage;
- Required languages: English (Business)
- Location – Seoul or Singapore
- Proven experience to effectively manage distributors / dealers to achieve agreed-upon yearly goals
- Proven experience and ability to work with all hospital levels from C-level to physicians (mainly Neurosurgeons, Neurologists and Oncologists), administrators & supply chain;
- Willing and capable to travel within AGM and internationally. Travel is up to 60% of the working days; and
- Computer literate and highly skilled in the use of word, excel and PowerPoint, experience in data analysis, preparation of presentations.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.