Japan Sales Representative
What will you be doing?
- Maximize orders, sales, and market share in the assigned area.
- Represent INSIGHTEC solutions and vision to customers with credibility and achieve visibility, awareness, and market proliferation in Japan.
- Collaborate with our partners (distributors/dealers), Japan clinical & service/installation team, and Japan Country manager to increase sales and orders.
- Maintain IB customer / KOL satisfaction.
What will you have?
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the Medical Devices industry (in sales of expensive capital equipment to hospitals).
- Extensive knowledge and contacts in Neurosurgery / Neurology / Oncology will be an added advantage.
- Experience in team management.
- Required languages: Japanese (Native), English (Business level).
- Location – Tokyo, Japan.
- Proven experience and ability to work all hospital levels from C-level to physicians (mainly Neurosurgeons, Neurologists and Oncologists), administrators & supply chain.
- Willing and capable to travel within Japan and internationally (should there be a need). Travel is up to 75% of the working days.
- Computer literate and highly skilled in the use of word, excel and power-point, experience in data analysis, preparation of presentations.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.