Senior Electronic Analog Designer
What you will be doing:
- Lead and develop design architecture and integration of multi-disciplinary systems which includes HW/SW/Mechanics/Motion
- Development of Electronics Boards/Sub Systems for new technology projects
- Highly initiative and hands on approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Supporting Legacy Electronics & systems
What you have:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering with 15+ years’ experience
- Mix signal board design, amplifiers, filters, A2D and power circuits
- Experience in High Voltage circuits, grounding, and EMC
- Experience in using simulation tools
- Excellent system understanding of high-level blocks
- Experience with system integrations and troubleshooting
- Good English skills (Read/Write)
- Background of Practical Engineer
- Experience working with Orcad and Allegro
- Embedded C++\Python programming experience
- Experienced in Medical devices
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.