Neuro Clinical Applications Specialist, Asia
What you will be doing:
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Support of Neuro MR-guided focused ultrasound treatments
- Clinical site training in Japan and Asia, including coordination and site initiation, theoretical and hands on training, treatments support, certification, and post certification site quality assurance.
- Reviewing and technical decision of screened patients, depending on treatment protocol, system, and clinical evaluation
- Data and archive Management
- Review and analyze treatment results, development of updates for treatment techniques, and quality assurance methods.
- Development of manuals and training materials in Japan.
- Data collection and analysis, preparing treatment summaries and case reports
- Providing feedback to the system development team for future versions.
What you need to have [requirements]:
- Scientific or Engineering degree - must, Bio-medical Engineering / Neuroscience - advantage.
- Experience in Medical Device companies - advantage.
- Required languages (all in high level): Japanese, English
- Ability to work in hospitals, outpatient clinics, and research environment
- Willing and capable to travel within Japan and internationally. Travel is up to 80% of the working days.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power-Point - must. Experience in Matlab and/or python - advantage.
- Ability to present in front of a large professional audience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, representative, high technical skills, initiative, creative.
High responsibility and ability to work alone.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.