Director of Corporate Marketing Communications
Location: US - Remote
Reporting to the Global Vice President of Marketing, this role will be responsible for the planning and execution of corporate marketing communications and public relations consistent with Insightec’s desired brand image and positioning.
- Ensure articulation and consistency of Insightec’s desired brand image and positioning both internally and externally.
- Develop the corporate communication strategy including definition of tactics through traditional channels, advertising and social media.
- Responsible for editorial direction, content calendar management, writing and design of all corporate marketing materials.
- Manage press release development, earned media opportunities, thought leadership and the public relations agency.
- Direct external agencies contracted for the writing, design and production of corporate marketing materials.
- Manage and maintain corporate website.
- Owns the strategic planning and execution of trade show presence.
- Contribute to internal communications programs as needed.
- Develop yearly budget and ensure that all marketing communications expenditures stay within the approved budget.
- Coordinate with Regulatory, Legal and Medical/Clinical to ensure compliance with regulations and clinical accuracy of all content.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in marketing, corporate communications or public relations in the medical device industry.
- Minimum BS Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, and/or equivalent years of experience.
- Direct experience developing creative, effective and compliant promotional and media strategies in the medical device industry.
- Results-driven, motivated self-starter and team player, Native English speaker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure.
Position requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
* Only qualified applicants will be considered*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.