SQA Team Leader
What you will be doing:
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment with various teams: Development, clinical and integration.
- Managing SQA testing engineers & team tasks.
- Hands-on testing of a multidisciplinary medical system, in MRI environment.
- Verification of algorithms, automation tests, GUI and multiple interfaces.
- Work under iso 13485
- Designing of test procedures and run test reports
- Identify complex test cases and perform bugs analysis
- Work in hospital and MRI lab environment in Haifa and Sheba
- Hybrid work (2 days from home)
What you have:
- BSc education in Biomedical Engineering \Science\ Physics or equivalent, or above 5 years of experience as SW testing leader
- Experience with software testing in multidisciplinary systems
- Strong analytical and self-learning skills
- Multitasked, independent, with excellent organizational skills
- Team oriented, collaborative, good communication skills
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Motivation to work in a medical company giving high-end solutions
- Experience in working with medical device applications
- Experience in working with automated testing tools
- Experience in MATLAB, python, C++
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.