Japan Country Manager
What you will be doing:
- Maintain ongoing communication and relations with current IB and KOL, and meet their needs/requests;
- Leverage on relations with IB / KOL to boost market expansion opportunities; obtain relevant societies’ support; regulatory / reimbursement activities;
- Work with the Marketing team to execute and organize clinical/academic marketing activities – such as conferences, seminars, booths, etc.;
- Support INSIGHTEC products’ market expansion in accordance with the Company policies for your area;
- Identify relevant private University / Academic Research Institutes;
- Set meetings and present to potential customers while collaborating with the Japan sales manager and complying with PMDA regulations regarding the promotion of non-approved research applications/systems;
- Build an economical / business model with customers, including reimbursement status, downstream revenue, sponsor research programs and any business financial data required for a customer decision;
- Work with the Japan sales manager and coordinate with the partners’ Salesforce to process and close sales deals;
- Effectively manage members of Sales//CAM team /Service team / Application team, passing qualified leads to relevant colleagues; and
- Be able to speak with authority at all levels from C-Level to physicians, administrators & supply chain.
What you have:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in managing teams in the Medical Devices industry
- Extensive knowledge and contacts in Neurosurgery / Neurology / Oncology will be an added advantage;
- Required languages: Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Location – Tokyo, Japan
- Proven experience and ability to work at all hospital levels from C-level to physicians (mainly Neurosurgeons, Neurologists and Oncologists), administrators & supply chain;
- Willing and capable to travel within Japan and internationally (should there be a need). Travel is up to 50% of the working days; and
- Computer literate and highly skilled in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience in data analysis, and preparation of presentations.
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.