Senior Contract Administrator
Location: Miami, FL (Hybrid)
The successful Contract Administrator will develop an understanding of Insightec’s products and technologies, as well as Insightec’s internal policies, to ensure that contracts are completed in a timely manner and conform to all required parameters.
The Contract Administrator will build quality, one-on-one relationships with their customers – Sales Account Managers and Sales leadership – to better meet the needs of the individual, while maintaining adherence to internal Insightec policies and procedures.
The Contract Administrator will support all commercial goods and services contract-related activities. Additional activities may include correspondence, communications, customer records, and distribution of collateral sales materials.
- Draft process, review, redline, analyze, and negotiate sales, service, and master purchase agreements with customers, leasing partners, third party vendors, and international distributors, to ensure compliance with company policies and practices. Provide adjunct support/input to individuals managing business associate and information security agreements.
- Act as the deal desk analyst to ensure deals are correctly constructed, guiding teams to best pricing to maximize revenue, and addressing the complex details involved in a non-standard contract process to make certain the deal is completed promptly. Exhibit persistence in following up with various subject matter experts, who may reside overseas, until open contract items are resolved.
- Develop options and alternatives for deal structure with the sales team, utilize quotation process to document all non-standard pricing and proposal approval within defined authority levels. In collaboration with IT, develop and manage a quotation system to automate quoting, approval, and document storage/library.
- Develop an in-depth level of understanding of the offered products, and services, and be able to discuss alternative options with sales staff.
- Interface directly with customers to negotiate proposed contract changes related to terms and conditions of sale, service, warranty, and other related documentations. Create amendments to authorize changes to standards and coordinate the approval of changes as per Insightec policies.
- Where appropriate, escalate requested variations to policies related to pricing, terms, deal structure to senior staff.
- Identify, review and report on site specific data (such as buyer identity, financial status of buyer, contingencies, extra-contractual company obligations) for all prospective orders.
- Assist Sales Management in determining contribution and gross margin for the proposal, especially as compared to established corporate goals.
- Gather and review customer order data and documentation for management review and order processing.
- Maintain and organize contracts library for shared access amongst various departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management and/or Law preferred.
- Paralegal Certificate (preferred but can be substituted for related experience)
- Minimum five (5) years in contract database management, contract administration, strategic contracting, and/or deal desk.
- Strong contract negotiation, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience in healthcare or medical device industry preferred.
- Focus on the needs of internal and external customers
- Critical thinking and creative compromise capabilities
- Strong initiative and demonstrated persistence in driving cross-functional tasks to completion
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Coordination of multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of basic finance and accounting concepts and terminology
- Advanced PC skills required in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Due to the nature of the work involved, flexible hours will be required, particularly at the end of the quarter and often with short notice.
Position requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
* Only qualified applicants will be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.