Clinical Training Manager
Position: Clinical Sales Training Manager
Reporting: The Clinical Sales Training Manager will report to Director, Clinical Sales – Americas.
Location: US-All States- Willing to Travel
The primary goal is to help drive commercial utilization at new and existing INSIGHTEC neurosurgical customers. The purpose of this role is to develop and execute all commercial field training materials for Clinical Sales organization.
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Focus on brain applications (neurosurgery)
- Main responsibility is to work with INSIGHTEC Clinical Account Managers to educate field on disease states, technology, applications for MRgFUS Neuro procedures.
- Build and lead all onboarding content, modules, and training sessions
- Improve overall capacity with Clinical Account Managers for clinical, technical, and sales functions
- Be a trusted partner to customer (in clinical, technical and business aspects) with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
- Interface between INSIGHTEC marketing and PR teams to promote program and drive patient interest
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC reimbursement to share best practices for navigating insurance landscape
- Work in close cooperation with sales, marketing and reimbursement teams
These are only minimum qualifications for this position at this grade level.
- Scientific (BS, MS), technical (engineer) OR clinical background (nurse, radiology technician) OR MBA and commercial /sales /marketing background with strong technical skills or inspirations.
- 5-7 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience):
- 2+ years Clinical / Technical medical device experience in customer facing role with strong preference to Neuro-brain applications
- 2+ years building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
- 1+ years in a role implementing a novel product / service line / market - can be in marketing, sales, product management, project management, etc.
- 1+ years of field training and/or corporate training capacity
- Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
- Execute with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
- Advantage: Movement Disorder, Conference, C-suite experience
- Preferred locations- Houston, Miami
- Able to meet travel requirements- Required travel (70% minimum)
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.