System Engineering Manager
What you will be doing:
- Lead effort to create system level concepts for new project proposals. Review and critique concepts created by others.
- Manage the system engineering & integration resources. Make sure project are staffed to the proper capacity & skills.
- Work with the project managers to define the system engineering deliveries & be accountable for the agreed plans.
- Develop & Train system engineers for concurrent best practices. Continually strive for lean & simplified process within a compliance QMS system.
- Deploy common practice across projects/programs with regards to requirement & risk management.
- Deploy & enforce system engineering methodologies to ensure safe, reliable, effective & cost-effective products. Methodologies such as: FMEA design for reliability /serviceability/manufacturability. all that while still being committed to the timelines of projects.
- Responsible for deploying tools & systems to support the above.
- Ensures that lessons from historical designs & field Issues are taken into account properly in new designs
- Support in preparation, review & optimize system engineering work plans across projects.
- Together with the VP R&D & CTO -drive platformization & modularization efforts & its flow down to the product roadmap.
What you have:
- Engineering of scientific degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in management of teams in a multidisciplinary environment
- An experience as system engineer or as system engineering manager
- Practical experience with system design methodologies.
- Experience in medical devices development environment
- Excellent interpersonal leadership & communication skills.
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2023 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.