Market Outreach Specialist - (Miami, FL) Highly Competitive Comp/Benefits Package!
What you will be doing:
This role will be responsible for telephone outreach to help patients and their families suffering with movement disorders, specifically essential tremor. This is a high traffic, structured and fast-paced role that is very rewarding.
- Utilize telephone, online chat feature, and/or email to respond to patient inquiries and increase patient engagement and assistance.
- Utilize tools such as CRM (Salesforce) and HIPAA compliant platforms for data collection and sharing.
- Use CRM reports and dashboards to prioritize and optimize outreach to patients.
- Using structured scripts, successfully manage patients through a planned path to meet performance goals and weekly targets.
- Use rapport building skills to effectively communicate.
- Effective communication, listens, and seeks clarification.
- Must be adaptable and able to deal with frequent changes.
- Must be reliable and accountable.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Must appreciate and respond to management coaching and direction.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, shares expertise with others.
- Maintains confidentiality and thrives in compliant rich environments.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office Word, CRM, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work in a fast pace, entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly motivated and goal oriented. Able to consistently hit weekly targets.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of related experience in customer service, telephone marketing, and inside sales.
- Experience in healthcare.
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s policies, including its Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.