Business Performance Analyst (Salesforce)
What you will be doing:
The main assignments of this role will include charting, reporting, and interpreting performance metrics at the individual and group levels. Effectively communicating findings and serving as an advocate for optimal performance will also, be key success factors.
Insightec Educator Services provide awareness and support to patients across the USA that are seeking treatment for their tremors. The fulfilment of these services requires effective process engineering and analytics tools. Patient centric service is the highest priority among the organizational values engaged for achieving this function.
Our collaborative team culture relies heavily on performance analytics for reports that inform and guide excellence. Achieving at our best for patients is what we work to accomplish.
What you have:
- Assemble and distribute reports at individual and group levels that provide feedback on key metrics and stimulate performance improvement.
- Develop and improve work step flow charts and script content in a compliant and effective pattern with management support.
- Significant interaction with the Director and Managers, plus meaningful coaching support to the full staff will be routine.
- Strengthen the clarity of educator duties, efficiency of educator functions, and patient satisfaction are all benefits that will be achieved through fulfilling this assignment.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field of study with at least 2 years of experience or bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience.
- Salesforce automation advanced skills.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Innovative instincts and imagination for implementing performance improvement methods.
- Must be able to commute to the office in Downtown Miami, Florida.
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.