What you will be doing:
- Fine mechanical assemblies
- Mechanical integration (systems, sub-assemblies, cables routing etc.)
- Preparing system for integration stage (integrate system modules, software installation) and for packing
- Assembling prototypes
What you have:
- Mechanic/Electronic practical engineer/Mechanical assembler
- 5 years of experience
- Reading and understanding mechanical drawings
- Working according to procedures and assembly drawings (Hebrew and English)
- Use of ERP system, report malfunctions, work orders, etc.
- Operating systems and devices and performing computer-guided tests
- Work under high load during peak season
- Knowledge of operating workshop systems (such as lathe, milling machine)
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.