Physicist- MRI Application Specialist
What you will be doing:
- MRI protocols development:
- Management of MR protocol sets for INSIGTEC’s products.
- Optimize and adjust MR imaging protocols per MRI versions or vendors.
- Perform imaging validation and generate reports.
- Perform literature review on relevant MRI methods and protocols.
- MR imaging analysis
- Management of imaging artifacts knowledge base
- Perform case review and analyses of imaging problems reported from the field
- Collaborate with clinical application specialists on field training for imaging troubleshooting
- Tests methodology development, implementation, and support
- Perform imaging tests and generate reports per regulatory requirements
- Test and validate impact of relevant design changes on imaging quality
- Support R&D MRI related needs
What you have:
- PhD in MRI.
- Experience with MATLAB or python coding
- High level of English, speaking and writing
- Experience in clinical MR scanners
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.