Regional Sales Manager - Central Europe
- Achieve company goals in capital equipment orders and sales
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion using companies´ CRM-tool
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans for the territory
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients and strategic accounts by her-/himself
- Work with BD and with Government Affairs to develop strategic accounts and multi-system sales
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to drive visibility, awareness and market proliferation Represents the company at congresses and meetings to promote products
- Support KOL development and participate in KOL management
- Support Market Access and Government Affairs activities
- Serves as a liaison and manage the relations with the company´s potential distributors/ business partners
- Transmit effectively key messages, positioning and brand of INSIGHTEC
- Being the primary contact for the most important hospitals’ economic buyers of the territory
- Strongly collaborate with the Commercial Account Managers in order to (over) achieve treatments and recurring revenues targets
- Manage and coach the sales team in order to constantly develop their selling expertise
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years minimum of experience in Healthcare Industry, customer facing role with strong preference to capital equipment
- Experience in building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
- Proven experience in implementing a product / service line / market in collaboration with marketing, product management, project management, service etc.
- Proven experience in managing people
- Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
- Engagement, Team Spirit, Creativity, Hands on
- Advantage: Movement Disorders, capital equipment, C-suite experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to Extensive travels (70%)
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.