Core Software Engineer
- Design and develop core components and back-end components of a complex medical application in C++.
- Design and implement new logic components and algorithms as required.
- Participate in all phases of the SW development lifecycle including SW specification, designs, program code and testing.
- Programming at all levels of the application stack and developing high performance, responsive features to engage the needs of medical treatment.
- Solve problems and implement solutions using design patterns, object-oriented programming techniques, common libraries and frameworks.
- Create technical documentation based on the functional specifications.
- Keep the code modular, testable and loosely coupled.
- Patriciate in whole system integration and device testing and debugging
Skills and Experience:
- Education – First degree or higher in Computer Science
- Programming experience – Over 3 years’ experience in C++ on Window environment with high programing skills.
- Experience with code documentation.
- High motivated team player.
- Experience with C# or modern C++ (VS2015 and above) – advantage
- Experience with code architecture designing - advantage
- Experience with code optimization technics – advantage
- Experience in image processing or computer graphic – advantage
- Experience with medical devices industry - advantage
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.