HR Manager Israel
- Serve as the HR manager for Insightec Israel and provide HR support to all the departments in Israel across the full spectrum of HR activities
- Build and implement the Israel people agenda under the framework of the global HR strategy and drive employee engagement
- Lead core HR programs and initiatives including onboarding, workforce planning, performance management, talent management, compensation and benefits support, welfare and internal communications in Israel
- Act as trusted advisor for senior leaders and people advocate for employees.
- Advise and partner closely with HQ HR on local employment regulations, compensation & benefits and training to tailor the HR practices to regional needs.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years HR experience that must include a proven track record in Hi-Tech
- Able to support multiple initiatives, processes and tasks with high professional standards
- Holds both business and organizational acumen as well as people centricity approach and able to work in a cross cultural environment with a global mind-set
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Team player who creates trust and promotes team synergies
- Attention to detail, meticulous organization skills and strong communication skills
- BA degree from a relevant / high level academic institute
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.