Regional Sales Executive, North Central Region
In this role the Regional Sales Executive will work to maximize new capital orders, sales, and drive market penetration in assigned territory. This includes identifying and focusing on priority academic and private/community center accounts and represent lnSightec solutions and vision to customers in the geography with credibility to drive urgency, awareness and market proliferation. As well as collaborating with our partners in GE & Siemens, the role will coordinate with lnSightec clinical teams to drive market entry planning and adoption.
The primary focus is to drive capital order bookings and sales of lnSightec's neuro platform.
- Sell lnSightec products in accordance with the company policies for your area.
- Set meetings and organize clinical and executive presentations, in full compliance with local regulations, to appropriate customer audience - Neurosurgeons, hospital C-suite, department chair, neurology, urology & radiology
- Build the appropriate Economical / business model information, including reimbursement status, downstream/upstream revenues, marketing and education programs and any business financial data the required for customer decision
- Work closely with inside sales team to identify prospects and nurture funnel prospects in your territory
- Work with VP Americas and coordinate with the GEHC and/or Siemens Sales force as needed to identify, process and close sales deals
- Provide ongoing updated orders and sales forecast reports
- Generate, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key critical & technical decision makers for assigned accounts.
- Attend key industry shows and coordinate meetings with key customers to gain program validation
- Stay current with healthcare market dynamics in USA and local markets and be able to speak to this with authority at all levels from C-suite to physicians, administrators & supply chain
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or equivalent, MBA is preferred
- 10+ years' experience in selling disruptive medical device technology (1M+ capital equipment) to neurosurgeons, neurologists, community hospitals, imaging centers and academic hospitals
- Hunger to win and passion to solve customer problems & drive customer outcomes
- Problem solving - Execute to win without a perfect organization for back operations
- Know how to creatively build funnel by targeting strategic accounts and mapping stakeholder incentives
Territory: North central region - MN, WI, IA, IL, ND, SD
Preferred Location: Metro Chicago, Detroit, or Minneapolis (near major airport in above territory)
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2022 Insightec. All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss treatment options and treatment outcomes with your physician or other qualified health provider.